A third-year student in EMLyon Business School specialized in Marketing analysis and Project management, A creative team player with 3 previous experience in international groups. Passion about Beauty&Fashion, FMCG, and Digital marketing.
• Courses: Marketing Strategy Implementation /Integrated marketing communication /Web marketing /Marketing intelligence /Customer behavior /Advertising /VBA, etc.
• Bertelsmann Data Science Challenge Scholarship recipient; Be selected in 3-months online learning in descriptive statistics, Python and SQL.
• Participated in LVMH Inside Program and built a three-person team to create our innovative ideas on the luxury experience tomorrow.
• Enrolled in L'Oréal Talent online Training Camp held by L'Oréal China in 2018 and learned the related knowledge of digital marketing implementation.
• Project manager of school commercial community and took charge of project development and implementation; The project "Deaf Tourism" was the third place in the national competition and project "Focus on Autistic Children” was reported by Tiantian Newspaper and Lianyang Community News
& Represented the school to participate 2012 Enactus China East Regional Competition and awarded the excellent team.
• Obtained both the best debater & best debater team in competition of 2011; then held and engaged in other competition as a debate team leader and made a trainee program for new members.
• Recipient of Dean's list 2012; Merit scholarship for two consecutive academic years.
Details and Extracurriculars
Completed a social investigation and practice project, which is about research the development of Shanghai and the change of resident’s daily life. And as a project leader, I organized other five team members to interview citizen, collected old picture and represented our team to get the first place in the class presentation. Oct./2013
Obtained Third-class scholarship of 2012-2013 academic year, Sep./2013;
Obtained Third-class scholarship of 2011-2012 academic year, Sep./2012;
Awarded merit student of the school, Sep./2012;
Joined a commercial community of the school as a project manager and took charge of project development and implementation;Represented school to participate in 2012 SIFE China East Regional Competition and awarded the excellent team. Apr./2012Held and engaged in the debate competition as a debate team leader and made a trainee program for new members. Sep./2011- Sep./2012
Taught primary students Healthcare knowledge (courseware provided by Johnson &Johnson ) and debate skill, As a volunteer in Shanghai Zhoupu Violet primary school. Nov./2011- Dec./2011
Obtained both the best debater and the best debater team of the business college debate competition. May/2011
Volunteered for The World Expo in Shanghai, Oct./2010- Nov./2010