A third-year student in EMLyon Business School specialized in Marketing analysis and Project management, A creative team player with 3 previous experience in international groups. Passion about Beauty&Fashion, FMCG, and Digital marketing.
Supported the business development and operation of Honer, the no.1 online smartphone brand.
Data extraction and weekly report to monitor sales situation and product performance in each KA through Sell out & inventory analysis.
Managed the launch plan of Honor V20 in the field of local carrier networks. Including to provide project timelines, to manage changes in project scope and align these changes with related dep, to Identify potential project risks and offer alternative solutions, to finish testing and requirement tasks promptly.
Responsible for the development of POSM to ensure the application and adaptation of merchandising guidelines.
Charged in-store marketing campaigns such as trade promotion plan and KOL project.
Managed sample from A to Z, supported related managers to write off after finish usage. Assisted in GDPR implementation and other back-office activities.
Project Management Trainee for Hennessy's retail visual merchandising
to June 2014
Supervised the Hennessy's retail visual merchandising cases from A to Z; maintained the workflow smoothly and kept the project finish on time.
Communicated with customers regarding designs requirement of both interior decoration and outdoor ads for stores in East China; Supported designers in 3D design graphics. Coordinated projects with business partners/external agencies such as spot measurement, production, and installation
Estimated project cost and profit; made quotations and departmental quarterly income statements.
Assisted to manage and maintain relationship with 26 Enactus university teams in East China Region and to support 2012 Enactus China East regional Competition project which attracted almost 600 student.
Managed social media accounts on RenRen & Weibo. Improved online interactive activities & increased netizen interactive by 20% and grew 2 times Weibo followers within 3 months.
Supported annual &monthly meeting of Enactus Elite Union: meeting minutes; collected and distributed promotional or sponsored materials.
Be awarded The Annual Elite Student Certificate because of good working performance
• Courses: Marketing Strategy Implementation /Integrated marketing communication /Web marketing /Marketing intelligence /Customer behavior /Advertising /VBA, etc.
• Bertelsmann Data Science Challenge Scholarship recipient; Be selected in 3-months online learning in descriptive statistics, Python and SQL.
• Participated in LVMH Inside Program and built a three-person team to create our innovative ideas on the luxury experience tomorrow.
• Enrolled in L'Oréal Talent online Training Camp held by L'Oréal China in 2018 and learned the related knowledge of digital marketing implementation.
• Project manager of school commercial community and took charge of project development and implementation; The project "Deaf Tourism" was the third place in the national competition and project "Focus on Autistic Children” was reported by Tiantian Newspaper and Lianyang Community News
& Represented the school to participate 2012 Enactus China East Regional Competition and awarded the excellent team.
• Obtained both the best debater & best debater team in competition of 2011; then held and engaged in other competition as a debate team leader and made a trainee program for new members.
• Recipient of Dean's list 2012; Merit scholarship for two consecutive academic years.