Your browser is outdated!
To ensure you have the best experience and security possible, update your browser. Update now
A third-year student in EMLyon Business School, specialized in Marketing analysis and Project management, Now working at HUAWEI Technologies France as a Retail Visual Merchandising Coordinator, looking for opportunities in marketing related field from April.
Huawei Technologies France
Since January 2019
- Within the Retail Dep. of Honor, attached to a channel MKT manager. To ensure the application and adaptation of merchandising guidelines. Responsible for the development of POSM and in-store entertainment campaign.
HUAWEI Technologies France
to January 2019
- Support the business development and operation of Honer, the no.1 online smartphone brand.
- Data extraction and weekly report to measure the results of previous and ongoing sales situation; Monitor product performance in each KA through Sell out & inventory analysis.
- Assist Project Managers to validate the TA of new terminal products in local carrier networks including to provide project timelines, to finish testing and requirement tasks promptly, to Identify potential project risks and offer alternative solutions, to manage changes in project scope and align these changes with related dep.
- Manage sample application from planning to receiving, support related managers to write off after finish usage.
- Support in trade promotion plan and KOL project; Back office activities including overall support to the Marketing Team and related stakeholders.
to June 2014
- Supervised the Hennessy's retail visual merchandising cases from A to Z; maintained the workflow smoothly and kept the project finish on time.
- Communicated with customers regarding designs requirement of both interior decoration and outdoor ads for stores in East China; Supported designers in 3D design graphics. Coordinated projects with business partners/external agencies such as spot measurement, production, and installation
- Estimated project cost and profit; made quotations and departmental quarterly income statements.
to June 2012
- Assisted to manage and maintain relationship with 26 Enactus university teams in East China Region and to support 2012 Enactus China East regional Competition project which attracted almost 600 student.
- Managed social media accounts on RenRen & Weibo. Improved online interactive activities & increased netizen interactive by 20% and grew 2 times Weibo followers within 3 months.
- Supported annual &monthly meeting of Enactus Elite Union: meeting minutes; collected and distributed promotional or sponsored materials.
Emlyon business school
Since October 2016
• Courses: Marketing Strategy Implementation /Integrated marketing communication /Web marketing /Marketing intelligence /Customer behavior /Advertising /VBA, etc.
• Bertelsmann Data Science Challenge Scholarship recipient; Be selected in 3-months online learning in descriptive statistics, Python and SQL.
• Participated in LVMH Inside Program and built a three-person team to create our innovative ideas on the luxury experience tomorrow.
• Enrolled in L'Oréal Talent online Training Camp held by L'Oréal China in 2018 and learned the related knowledge of digital marketing implementation.
Shanghai JianQiao University
to July 2014
• Project manager of school commercial community and took charge of project development and implementation; The project "Deaf Tourism" was the third place in the national competition and project "Focus on Autistic Children” was reported by Tiantian Newspaper and Lianyang Community News
& Represented the school to participate 2012 Enactus China East Regional Competition and awarded the excellent team.
• Obtained both the best debater & best debater team in competition of 2011; then held and engaged in other competition as a debate team leader and made a trainee program for new members.
• Recipient of Dean's list 2012; Merit scholarship for two consecutive academic years.
English (Fluent: TOEIC 875/ IELTS speaking 7.5 & reading 7.5)IELTS speaking 7.5 & reading 7.5 / TOEIC 875
French (Beginner: A1)Alliance Française niveau A1 and still in learning it
Office (Word; Excel; PPT)
Excels （Advanced formula & VBA )
Google Docs & Spreadsheet